Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of me wants to ignore the internet's village idiot, the other half, out of morbid curiosity, would like to know what part of our income "astonishes" him given we have been the best team in the most lucrative league in the world for a decade and a regular feature of the latter stages of the CL for most of that period.

He hates everyone one and makes his money by screaming at the moon.

Exactly. The only astonishing thing would be if City were not towards the top of income amongst clubs.
Its not hard, even if you are useless at maths like me , even i can add up, 150m prem,80m champs league,70m Puma,70m Etihad, 60m matchday, other sponsors Nissan 20m, Nexen10. All approximate and adds up to 460 m, all passed by uefa's ffp compliance unit and deemed to be non owner related and the sponsors deals fair value. Panja is a clickbait liar.

Liverpool drop points, we look ominous so of course…

Piss poor deployment of the word ‘team’ which serves to weaken his argument.

As the most successful team in the last decade in the wealthiest (by some considerable distance) league in the world, with a solid track record in the CL, our position as highest revenue generating team in the world is easily explained.

The use of the word ‘club’ would have better advanced the point he was attempting to make.
Panja says he finds it incredible that City have the best revenues in world football. He is clearly not very intelligent. Given the current state of Spanish football (with Barca and Real in crisis); the collapse of MUFC; and our staggering success in the PL, the richest league in the world, what does he expect?
Meanwhile what does he think will happen to our revenues over the next 12 months with the world's most marketable young player in our team as well as other Box Office stars like KDB, Grealish, and Foden? What I find incredible is that the New York Times employs such morons.
He’s a thick ****, but he’s not as thick as Delaney.

Piss poor deployment of the word ‘team’ which serves to weaken his argument.

As the most successful team in the last decade in the wealthiest (by some considerable distance) league in the world, with a solid track record in the CL, our position as highest revenue generating team in the world is easily explained.

The use of the word ‘club’ would have better advanced the point he was attempting to make.

He’s a thick ****, but he’s not as thick as Delaney.
Must be one of the lowest bars to exist…

Panja says he finds it incredible that City have the best revenues in world football. He is clearly not very intelligent. Given the current state of Spanish football (with Barca and Real in crisis); the collapse of MUFC; and our staggering success in the PL, the richest league in the world, what does he expect?
Meanwhile what does he think will happen to our revenues over the next 12 months with the world's most marketable young player in our team as well as other Box Office stars like KDB, Grealish, and Foden? What I find incredible is that the New York Times employs such morons.
He took his numbers from covid year accounts where we suffered less from loss of matchday revenue than most.

I wouldn't let Miggy and Tariq wind you up. Their predictable angles on it show how much it hurts them. The constant misery from some of them when reporting on some of the football City are playing (e.g. the de Bruyne to Haaland goal) can't be good for their careers, particularly when a few things have changed this summer (we've signed one of the most exciting players in the world in Haaland at a very reasonable price, and had a decent effort at the net spend cup)

Half of me wants to ignore the internet's village idiot, the other half, out of morbid curiosity, would like to know what part of our income "astonishes" him given we have been the best team in the most lucrative league in the world for a decade and a regular feature of the latter stages of the CL for most of that period.

I think he’s astonished that any team who doesn’t sell 634 million shirts a year, and doesn’t have 3.5 billion followers on social media, could possibly be top of the revenue charts !

Then again, I’m guessing, to quote Ruth Langmore, “he don’t know shit about fuck” !

Changing tact a bit but still media related, can we please put Tyler out to pasture. His commentary on our penalty just summed the **** up to a tee. He couldn't have sounded anymore pissed off if he tried, infact he could barely muster up anything, he's given a penalty then a little giggle was all the twat could do.
Then followed it up with Sterling used to win penalties for City, now it's Erling, possibly pointing out that Erling dived.
I've totally given up with the guy, well passed his sell by date now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.