Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the start of Talk Shite. 5 minutes about City. The next topic was about the stadium. Jim Shite wants City fans to ring in.

Then Jim Shite says, on Saturday evening, all the way through the evening there was know mention of the 115 charges. 115 was trending all evening. We’ll discuss that after the break.

Youtube off.

Dipped into talksport and the only reason city won the treble is because Arsenal, Spurs, United, Chelsea, Madrid, Munich, Liverpool all let us win lol.

No onto the charges lol.

The look like little lost sheep in the studio. Wonder how long it took this ‘illustrious think tink’ to cook up this angle.

We won the war.

Love watching this boiling piss now.

Thank you city for lifting all 3 cups.
5 minutes of me listening and it's going to be the next topic... after the adverts

I've been saying the same for years. But now it's more relevant. Does anyone below the age of 60 actually buy a newspaper. If papers are around in 5 years, I'll be amazed.

A local shop near me stopped selling them 3 years ago, because of the delivery cost. And considering its got a lot of pensioners living around it, that says it all.

Online football stories, are dramatised, to get your full attention. And most of them are primed at United and Liverpool their biggest fan bases. We all know most City related stories are negative, and aimed at those imbeciles who click on them. Personally I can't click on any.

It's simple... Liverpool, United and Arsenal generate the most traffic because they have the most plastics following them...
Therefore, a positive story about them generates lots of clicks and likes – a negative story doesn't... however a negative story about us gets them all clicking as much as a positive one about them – this is simply the media pandering to whoever clicks the most.

Since when was did the media thread get replaced by the arguments between blue mooners thread.

Personally, I like this thread as its really the only place I get any City related news from, I hate the thought of social media, and newspapers are now not worth the paper they are printed on.

On the subject of negative articles, I would never post a link(if that is what a direct connection to said article is).

I dont mind reading the negative articles as someones post though, in fact, it has often aided my replies to hateful rags and dippers knowing who or where their info has come from and being able to diss the source of that info.

Also, sensing the bitterness in the writings of our professional detractors when we win is pleasing too, and on the other side of the coin any fair and truthful articles are always welcome.

Whether its people wanting to be angered by the tripe written about us, or people wanting to be angered by the people wanting to be angered by the tripe(and there are a few). Or people who just dont see anything wrong with our media coverage (ffs), it does have a place on Blue Moon imo.

There is a lot of humour too and as City fans of old will agree, we can take the pee out of ourselves when appropriate. At the end of the day, we are all different and its always interesting in some way on here, and that is surely a great base for a thread on a forum.

Dipped into talksport and the only reason city won the treble is because Arsenal, Spurs, United, Chelsea, Madrid, Munich, Liverpool all let us win lol.

Now onto the charges lol.

They look like little lost sheep in the studio. Wonder how long it took this ‘illustrious think tink’ to cook up this new angle.

We won the war.

Love watching this boiling piss now.

Thank you city for lifting all 3 cups.
I refuse to listen to Talkshite, but I put 5Live on in the car... they were talking about the win obviously, then the DJ said "with me in the studio is Adam Crafton" – I nearly put my fucking foot through the radio!!!

Whatsapp group absolutely devastated. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
imagine they wake up thinking, ohh this wasnt a nightmare, this is real, City won the treble, this is what need to live with now.
let me go and recycle the same rubbish articles and send it to my editor again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.