Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly right I mention before that my sons best friend coaches kids football teams and he was telling me each team this year is awash with City shirts. I understand the media and their bile is infuriating to older fans but no child was ever put off supporting there team by articles lying and saying they are state owned..
Perfectly put for me, never felt city as a presence somewhere like this weekend in Istanbul. As you touched on the next generation don't care for what some fat 50 year old writes and more the world is a much bigger place than the UK which perhaps the media cant comprehend as they their stuf

Remember when the dippers last won the Lge and post last game when they lifted the cup in the empty stadium Granada Reports ended their post news slot with a sickening rendition of You’ll Never Drone Alone.

Looking forward to our equitable coverage… maybe you can stick your treble up your arse!

Presenter on SSN just now when cutting to ads, City buses with treble winners written on them - “you don’t often see that when City are involved” - factually correct but very snide and unnecessary
Only in 2019 and 2023. That's once more than the rags and twice more than any other club.

Presenter on SSN just now when cutting to ads, City buses with treble winners written on them - “you don’t often see that when City are involved” - factually correct but very snide and unnecessary
Hmmm,but we have done it twice yes one was the domestic treble but still the Only English side to do that,fucking probably a rag or red scouser fan the prick ..

After way some
Media has been treating out historic win especially the times podcast crossed a line for me. Denigrating and belittling the clubs achievements was disappointing. We have truly arrived they have to stoop this low.

I am going to read about key things in events like this from foreign media because this was interesting artcle shared by 442.

Translate it via browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.