Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his face and I’m astonished it’s like a slapped arse ..

strange isnt it that a team who is the most successful in the biggest league in the world for the last 10 years and currently have the most iconic manager of his era playing football the world has never seen consistently get the most prize money and companies want to be associated with them.

I wouldn't let Miggy and Tariq wind you up. Their predictable angles on it show how much it hurts them. The constant misery from some of them when reporting on some of the football City are playing (e.g. the de Bruyne to Haaland goal) can't be good for their careers, particularly when a few things have changed this summer (we've signed one of the most exciting players in the world in Haaland at a very reasonable price, and had a decent effort at the net spend cup)
This is why I wouldn't personally ban them from The Etihad, I'd just welcome them with a knowing smile and wait to see which one looked away first.

You can’t blame him after a City fan threw a pint at him. ;-)

Agree. Time for him to finally go.(but he won’t)

He’s had his day in the longest football commentary sunset ever.
And maybe he should ask himself why a City fan threw a pint at him? Him and ratboy really are the most boring, depressing commentary team going. They just suck the life and enjoyment out of any game - particulary when they do our games.

Changing tact a bit but still media related, can we please put Tyler out to pasture. His commentary on our penalty just summed the **** up to a tee. He couldn't have sounded anymore pissed off if he tried, infact he could barely muster up anything, he's given a penalty then a little giggle was all the twat could do.
Then followed it up with Sterling used to win penalties for City, now it's Erling, possibly pointing out that Erling dived.
I've totally given up with the guy, well passed his sell by date now

He doesn't raise his voice in many games anymore, think it's his age and his voice going. Read other forums and some fans all say the same, 'that 'x' commentator didn't raise their voice so they can tell he hates us!'

Also, he didn't insinuate that Haaland dived it was the rhyme between Sterling and Erling.

Some of you sit at this thread with tin foil hats.

The MUEN had one of those Manchester way back when photo pages up, and I came accross these Likely lads.

Anyone recognise themselves outside Maine rd?
I know the man front row far right with the white shirt and black jacket.

His grandson has just signed his first professional contract at City with the U18's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.