Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone give details about said abuse? Hopefully it might make Delaney think twice before he peddles his shit but I doubt it!
Makes me laugh when they act all horrified & playing the victim when shit like this happens after years of talking shit against the club/fans.
If you keep sticking your dick in a whore eventually you're gonna catch a dose!

Last edited:
Sorry , I absolutely condone any abuse that the snake Delooney received in Instanbul
And I hope it continues next season
Nah its regrettable because it makes the content provider look relevant.
That's why that numpty Nick Harris is going on about it,all look at me shit.

The vast majority of us blues are more open minded than bellends like Delaney and his mates.

Ignore,ignore,ignore.

And ignoring him would have had no effect to the good either, so fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
I think ignoring them causes far more damage to them (both personally and professionally/economically) than abusing them.

They absolutely hate being treated like no marks.

They act outraged but they absolutely LOVE when they get abused online and in person, because it reinforces their persecution complex and gets them sympathy and support from the masses against the “Neanderthal City supporters”.

Just playing in to their hands by abusing them.

I think ignoring them causes far more damage to them (both personally and professionally/economically) than abusing them.

They absolutely hate being treated like no marks.

They act outraged but they absolutely LOVE when they get abused online and in person, because it reinforces their persecution complex and gets them sympathy and support from the masses against the “Neanderthal City supporters”.

Just playing in to their hands by abusing them.

Yeah.
Ignoring and patronising them is the way to hurt egotistical nobs like Delaney and his little chums.
Treat them like the unimportant chancers they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.