Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats happened with Delooney and Harris?

Apparently Jonathan Wilson said in a podcast that Delaney got dog's abuse in Istanbul and no-one knew who he was (Wilson) when he defended him. Harris most upset at the abuse and that the respected Wilson wasn't recognised. There is probably more, but I am scared to listen to his podcast unless I double his income.

That Guardian Football Weekly podcast is hilarious. Journalists decrying how City fans treat them whilst gaslighting supporters on a weekly basis. Barney Ronay wrote that article on Saturday night about how little City fans cared and it was like tourists going to the Grand Canyon.

I've no issues with football reporters highlighting human rights issues, but these are the same shills who go to these countries on all expenses paid for trips.
City fans didn’t care? That’s not the impression I got.

IMG-3711.jpg

IMG-3712.jpg

IMG-3713.jpg

I've listened to it.

What strikes me is their arrogance.

They clearly believe they know more than we do, that they have the intellectual capacity to grasp concepts that are simply beyond us. We are sheep, shills, fools, blinded by our love of City, parroting lies fed to us by our evil owners.

They believe they're telling it as it is, the unalloyed truth, for which they receive unjustified hostility from idiotic blues.

It never crosses their mind that we see them for what they are, money grubbing snake oil salesmen for the liberal left, desperately flogging their benign right on version of the white man's burden. Safe in their virtue bubble, they shamelessly peddle their western moral superiority agitprop, which, no surprise to them, is rejected by the reactionary, intellectually challenged, great unwashed.

Pity these fearless guardians of the truth, when, on the odd occasion these enlightened souls venture out, they happen to come into contact with us!

They turn my stomach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.