Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try to keep the threats of physical violence out of the thread, please. By all means, slag them off. But threats of physical harm don't reflect well on the forum. Thanks.
you-want-some-got-no-fans.gif

"Once Bayern Munich and Real Madrid were knocked out by Manchester City, astonishingly Manchester City found themselves in the Champions League Final. Is this really how it works?"

Utter fuckwit with clear mental health issues.

I'm hoping someone listens to the podcast for me and verify that he really said this. Surely even he could not be that thick?

I’m absolutely outraged that Jonathan Wilson had to suffer the harrowing, devastating indignity of not being recognised when trying to stick up for some two bit hack out in Istanbul.

It’s appalling that we City fans don’t treat the good people of the mainstream media with the respect their second class degrees in journalism so richly deserve, and refer to them by name when interacting with them out on the terraces!

They’re sensitive flowers, and we must respect their right to sanctimoniously, disingenuously and relentlessly provoke and denigrate our fanbase without response - for we know they are fighting the good fight.

We know they only devote their every column to wittering incessantly about how awful City are because we are the only club who warrant scrutiny. We know football club ownership and management has been a benevolent, decent and upstanding profession for over a century, and these honest brokers are simply alive to the first whiff of transgression - training their lens without prejudice on our club as they would any other which aroused suspicion.

It’s their right to provoke and attack without response, as they are the brave custodians of the soul of football - impartial moral arbiters, with a keen grasp on the financial and geopolitical complexities underpinning the modern game.

They’re here to educate us, the great unwashed, bestowing on us the gifts of their incisive insights and understanding - gifts which are sadly beyond the grasp of those of us not lucky enough to sponge three years studying football journalism at university.

So please - do your best to remember their names next time they defend one another to a bit of unsavoury chanting.

They do so abhor the indignity of being ignored!
Now we have to know what every single person in the world looks like so that we don't offend when we don't recognise them as well as geo politics (specifically middle Eastern) and the ins & outs of football finances.

It's a heavy burden being a city fan these days... Lucky the footy is good :)

Let's try to keep the threats of physical violence out of the thread, please. By all means, slag them off. But threats of physical harm don't reflect well on the forum. Thanks.
Do you accept being referred to as a rat ?

Do you accept an organised and coordinated gang of bullies deliberately antagonising you with racist lies day after day ?

Do you accept this group attempting to destroy our club ?

I don’t.

They will get what’s coming to them in different forms.

They enter the ground just to the right of the main reception, everyone is welcome to call by and give them a “warm’ Manchester welcome.

They are CUNTS.

I’m absolutely outraged that Jonathan Wilson had to suffer the harrowing, devastating indignity of not being recognised when trying to stick up for some two bit hack out in Istanbul.

It’s appalling that we City fans don’t treat the good people of the mainstream media with the respect their second class degrees in journalism so richly deserve, and refer to them by name when interacting with them out on the terraces!

They’re sensitive flowers, and we must respect their right to sanctimoniously, disingenuously and relentlessly provoke and denigrate our fanbase without response - for we know they are fighting the good fight.

We know they only devote their every column to wittering incessantly about how awful City are because we are the only club who warrant scrutiny. We know football club ownership and management has been a benevolent, decent and upstanding profession for over a century, and these honest brokers are simply alive to the first whiff of transgression - training their lens without prejudice on our club as they would any other which aroused suspicion.

It’s their right to provoke and attack without response, as they are the brave custodians of the soul of football - impartial moral arbiters, with a keen grasp on the financial and geopolitical complexities underpinning the modern game.

They’re here to educate us, the great unwashed, bestowing on us the gifts of their incisive insights and understanding - gifts which are sadly beyond the grasp of those of us not lucky enough to sponge three years studying football journalism at university.

So please - do your best to remember their names next time they defend one another to a bit of unsavoury chanting.

They do so abhor the indignity of being ignored!

Yes it a hard job but someone has to eat and drink the free food and drink in City’s hospitality area while slagging us off.

I'm hoping someone listens to the podcast for me and verify that he really said this. Surely even he could not be that thick?
He really did. Delooney chimes in with his bullshit on 5 minutes. Unbelievably he even added Liverpool to his list.

Do you accept being referred to as a rat ?

Do you accept an organised and coordinated gang of bullies deliberately antagonising you with racist lies day after day ?

Do you accept this group attempting to destroy our club ?

I don’t.

They will get what’s coming to them in different forms.

They enter the ground just to the right of the main reception, everyone is welcome to call by and give them a “warm’ Manchester welcome.

They are CUNTS.
If you can show me where I actually said that I accept those things you said, rather than your interpretation of what I said, please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.