Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a clip of maybe the stupidest 17 seconds in human history so you don't have to give that podcast a click. More partridge than partridge.
How unfair that in a knockout competition, some of the best teams got knocked out. Even more unfair that City did it. Knob

the day he joins talkshite will be the day i will tune in every second of every day to listen to him cry about us! :-)
Jeez, don't give talkshite ideas. He's fucking hard work and the quote "useless fat tub of lard" is an understatement, it omits the words bitter and jealous ;)

He was a decent writer and yes his football knowledge has depth in many interesting aspects based on my reading of The Bilzzard magazine. However he is clearly no longer a decent writer after this special piece a couple of years ago

Oh the fucking curse; why do you leave me so unhappy. This treble has driven me to the depths of a drunken abyss.

Did I mention he's a venal **** who longer has an ounce of credibility after that. Oh and this is not confirmation bias for any of the sneering pricks we still have lurking on this thread.

Keep this curse going haha

“Minority section of lunatic fanbases”
That’s a comment against the whole fan base. What the fuck does he expect to happen when he meets some City fans?
The prick.
He presumably means there is a lunatic minority section of fanbase, but just didn't structure his sentence particularly well. It is a good job he isn't in a industry where his ability to string coherent sentences together isn't critical. Oh wait a minute.

IMG-3711.jpg

IMG-3712.jpg

IMG-3713.jpg
Horseshit on the go. The "abuse" (as long as it isn't physical) goes both ways. You dish it out but you no likee when it comes back at you. Irrelevant piece of shit.

Here is a clip of maybe the stupidest 17 seconds in human history so you don't have to give that podcast a click. More partridge than partridge.

Yeah - I mean, once City had knocked out Bayern and Madrid, there was a clear path for City to win the thing.

Erm - is that because they’d got to the Final by then, knocking those teams out on the way?

Jesus fucking wept!

And this guy expects anyone with half a brain to take his barely coherent, grossly simplistic witterings about football finance and the geopolitics of the Middle East remotely seriously?

The absolute fucking hypocrite. He had to be threatened with police and legal action over his harassment of me and a few other Blues, plus he was one of the group that complained to my then employer and tried to get me sacked.

And he's complaining about a few insults thrown at Delaney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.