Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
De looney/Harris et all and their indoctrination means nothing to me at all on a personal level. I simply don’t do conflict.
However if they are self titled influencers then they are indeed complicit in any bullying and harassment of City fans.
Just need to prove people read their nonsense..

Well he deserves all the shite he gets then. Let's hope for his sake we don't bump into each other one day outside the Etihad as I might not be as generous as those blues he met in Istanbul. I'm fed up with money driven hate filled clowns like him making others lives worse.
I get it, mate. But think about it. If you gave him a slap, he'd write a thousand word article about it, get invited to every podcast/YouTube channel under the sun and laugh his bollocks off as he cashed his cheque.

And to think, there are many dedicated and serious journalists who have covered wars and have lost their lives in the process, whilst these football journalists do fuck all, get looked after, sit around, fill their faces with free food and drink, slap each other on the back, write lies and untruths, and rake the money in.SCUM!

I get it, mate. But think about it. If you gave him a slap, he'd write a thousand word article about it, get invited to every podcast/YouTube channel under the sun and laugh his bollocks off as he cashed his cheque.
I wouldn't lower myself to violence. But he should be made to realise the consequences of what he posts. I just don't understand why the club give him and his ilk access?

And to think, there are many dedicated and serious journalists who have covered wars and have lost their lives in the process, whilst these football journalists do fuck all, get looked after, sit around, fill their faces with free food and drink, slap each other on the back, write lies and untruths, and rake the money in.SCUM!
And take all expenses paid jollies to places they seemingly despise.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.