Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If cunts had wings this twat would be squadron leader. I would urge all City fans to not give his fire the oxygen, fuel or heat it needs to burn. Don’t read or listen to his prejudiced, biased opinions and you can’t then enter into dialogue with the prick
Trust me he loves the attention he’s like some old queen hanging around public toilets hoping for a hook up. Ignore him he’ll move on
Does he ever come out to play? Would be great to spend the night with him in the pub discussing his views on all things City and City fans.

You’re missing the key point which is that ultimately it’s his job and every time someone replies to him on Twitter or posts a link to one of his articles, it’s improves his KPI’s and gets him paid…

Until a few years ago his bread and butter was trolling United fans with ludicrous transfer links that teenagers and bots would retweet and articles critical of the setup there. Redcafe ultimately banned any content from him being posted, his KPIs dropped and he moved on to another money earner being City as the biggest story in town.

It’s not just consigned to ‘journalists’ either.

A few years back, Brent Di Cesare was a police office in Nottingham no doubt doing the long night shifts and getting abused regularly in the streets. He created a character ‘Mark Goldbridge’ providing ragebait for United fans and now a few years later has £625k in the bank (per last accounts), probably gets up at lunchtime everyday and ‘works’ a few hours a week, funded by people doing the 9-5 graft posting his stuff around and calling him a loser…..

As to the credibility angle, do you think Ed Sheeran for example really gives a flying fuck that people think he’s a sell out for writing 90% of pop music out there while counting his hundred of millions of ££ - answer, he does not.

Delaney and his cohorts are living the dream, they get to go around the world watching football from the best seats, eating for free, drinking at the free bars and it’s all funded by the people in the street engaging with them.

If people had enough self-control to just you know, ignore the guy, he would very quickly have to find another cashcow - indeed he is already slowly transitioning over to Newcastle - but it seems to be a pipedream that the City fan base could just enjoy the successes on the pitch and ignore Twitter…
Excellent.

Ha ha, blocked by sportingincel. I'm one of the club.

Don't think what I said was particularly bad either.

I note the rest of the press are complaining about City players disrespecting England by being on the lash before the MALTA game.
Seriously?
Maybe they will have a go at Bellingham for fucking off to Madrid for a photo shoot instead of training in Malta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.