Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Georgina Mullineaux, 40, told the PA news agency: “I couldn’t believe that he’d got that back.

“It’s just so lovely to get such a lovely gesture from the club and from Grealish. I just hope they realise what an amazing thing that is.”

Ralph wrote in his letter to the Manchester City midfielder: “Not only do I love watching him play football, I wrote that he’s such a nice person.

View attachment 83661

Awww!

I really hope they do buy the rags. The avalanche of hypocrisy will be wondrous to behold. When that happens their dishonesty will be exposed to the world and we should make sure the world hears about it.

It will be water off a ducks back for them.

If you think of the level of hypocrisy that they’ve shown with investment, booing an anthem, pitch invasions after the game versus before the game. The list is endless of the shite they throw at us & change the narrative.

I think he is simple lying. why dont he give some examples

Whatever tactics are being used, they're not working!

If you want to have a debate, why block everyone who disagrees with you?

Really sorry that his chum in the national media may have been called a few names. That must have been terrible for him.

Maybe he'll now think twice before peddling more lies about the club and gaslighting us.

Southgate the loser gave them what they wanted to have that article he was asked 3 times from 3 different no mark “journalist” about Grealish and his drinking! He could of shut it down straight away with “they just won a treble” am fine with him and the city players celebrating! But no he had to put a critique in there with his response!
southgate’s a useless woke clown, with his barbed comments, listen gareth the lads are enjoying winning a treble before aving to listen to your below rudimentary level knowledge on football for a fortnight, ffs imagine aving to nod at his simpleton like attempts at tactical input after playing under the Godlike GOAT of management in Pep? the sooner that balloon does one and we can get somebody in charge of our national side who has a clue like Eddie Howethe better,
oh aye and Jermaine Defoe started aving a pop at Jack before Joe Cole put him in his place and said Jack was doing nowt wrong, typical spurs defoe and West Ham’s Cole saying what’s right,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.