Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez vs Haaland

Honestly the most fucking retarded conversation on football I have heard this side of YouTube fan watchalongs. I managed to get through 1 minute 15 seconds..

"who's done the better business?"

"Haaland is the better striker but Liverpool have done the better business because city sold jesus and Sterling. But Liverpool have also done the better business because nunez can fit straight in to that team".

So to clarify

We got the better striker.
We paid less.
Nunez is the better business.

I turned off before the end.
If those three were talking on the next table in the pub I'd fuck off into the tap room.

I've just come on here to check if someone did exactly the same and turned it off. Amazing how Jesus and Sterling who were once supposedly inconsistent are now world beaters once we let them go.
Haven’t you heard, Cuntnez is the fastest player alive?

Nunez vs Haaland

Honestly the most fucking retarded conversation on football I have heard this side of YouTube fan watchalongs. I managed to get through 1 minute 15 seconds..

"who's done the better business?"

"Haaland is the better striker but Liverpool have done the better business because city sold jesus and Sterling. But Liverpool have also done the better business because nunez can fit straight in to that team".

So to clarify

We got the better striker.
We paid less.
Nunez is the better business.

I turned off before the end.
Lol, I watched it to the end(I know) hoping for a bit of parity, sadly it did not come.

Instead I was treated to the two muppets "predictions" for the pl title, unsurprisingly after the garbled shite highlighted by your good self above they were both of the opinion that dippers will win the league.

The most disturbing thing about this creating a scenario using real "experts" where by they dis City off in favour of dippers is that its not a disgruntled fan thing or low rent youtube channel. Its our fcking national broadcaster, the great bbc no less(and it was once great btw).

Only the unique way they are funded allows them to be so biased and petty and childish.

“State owned or state run”
Delaney infecting 5 live Carabao Cup/ Super Cup coverage tonight; didn’t tune in to listen to him spew.

Lol, I watched it to the end(I know) hoping for a bit of parity, sadly it did not come.

Instead I was treated to the two muppets "predictions" for the pl title, unsurprisingly after the garbled shite highlighted by your good self above they were both of the opinion that dippers will win the league.

The most disturbing thing about this creating a scenario using real "experts" where by they dis City off in favour of dippers is that its not a disgruntled fan thing or low rent youtube channel. Its our fcking national broadcaster, the great bbc no less(and it was once great btw).

Only the unique way they are funded allows them to be so biased and petty and childish.
Did they mention the dippers magnificent record of ONE title in the last THIRTY TWO years? Right up there with Leeds Leicester and Blackburn fucking Rovers? Nah didn’t think so

Last edited:
We all know why the majority of football journalists in both print and digital media are biased towards the former Sky4. It's in their and their paymasters financial interests.

They are the Royal Correspondents (vermin) of sports journalism. The old sky4 get the Wills/Kate love, whilst City get the Harry/Meghan hate.

Kyle Walker is a blue i think working on transfer section midday
yes he is he's just been called out
Saw him this morning on SSN, he's been got at!

It was "Manchester United" this that and the fuckin other.

No proper Blue would repeatedly call them that, it would be utd at most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.