Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssn are desperate for any glimmer of hope coming towards the Theatre of Debt
Btw who is that Melissa Reddy? She is clueless , spewing out more Pro Rags/ Dippers garbage.

Ssn are desperate for any glimmer of hope coming towards the Theatre of Debt
Btw who is that Melissa Reddy? She is clueless , spewing out more Pro Rags/ Dippers garbage.
Regular guest on Sunday Supplement in it’s twilight years, South African, ex Goal correspondent iirc, and yes, a self-confessed massive liverpool fan.

You do have to wonder if this quote from the BBC website is intentionally misleading or if the sports desk was short of staff and the task of writing up the piece on the Carabao Cup was handed over to the resident Agony Aunt,

"Defending champions Liverpool, along with the six other Premier League Clubs who are competing in European competitions this season, will enter the EFL Cup in the third round"

It should read defending cup holders or last season's winners.

Regular guest on Sunday Supplement in it’s twilight years, South African, ex Goal correspondent iirc, and yes, a self-confessed massive liverpool fan.
She has been quoted:

“I didn’t choose Liverpool, they chose me”

Deluded no mark, talentless and reported to be dating Sadio Mane, perhaps that’s why he’s done one to Germany.

You do have to wonder if this quote from the BBC website is intentionally misleading or if the sports desk was short of staff and the task of writing up the piece on the Carabao Cup was handed over to the resident Agony Aunt,

"Defending champions Liverpool, along with the six other Premier League Clubs who are competing in European competitions this season, will enter the EFL Cup in the third round"

It should read defending cup holders or last season's winners.
Sorry but that's nonsense, it's a piece about the League Cup. We might have plenty to complain about in the media (although that is changing massively) but there's no need to make crap up.

SSN senior reporter......she got the gig because of her incredible talent and impeccable credentials.
I've noticed that they always include the tag line "Senior" reporter, have they ever had a "Junior" reporter on? Or is it just made up bollocks to try and give her some much needed gravitas?

I've noticed that they always include the tag line "Senior" reporter, have they ever had a "Junior" reporter on? Or is it just made up bollocks to try and give her some much needed gravitas?
Yes dear of course you can be called Senior Reporter. Don't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.