Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the com-comms deluded on 5live, while appearing baffled by the 'nited situation has genuinely just said, "but the talent in this manchester united squad is second to none!"
I kid you not...
Don't normally listen to united but had it on coming home from the game, the commentators were groaning when Brentford scored and kept saying united were pinning them back. Was utterly farsical

Ok, so the com-comms deluded on 5live, while appearing baffled by the 'nited situation has genuinely just said, "but the talent in this manchester united squad is second to none!"
I kid you not...
There are still a few pundits left who actually think United have some good players despite the evidence we can all see. I have been saying for years that De Gea is truly shite. One of the worst top level keepers I have ever seen at dealing with crosses and managing his defence. He is Division 2 level for his distribution. A total fraud. How stupid must these media experts be? The most over-rated player of all time in my view.

Want a bet they don't do that on Monday with the scousers
Ah, there's splurging money and perennially getting ripped off, buying or selling, there's prudence in the transfer market, and there's ScouseNetSpend, which amounts to the other nineteen PL teams funding the Dipper activity in the market, therefore the story for Liverpool's game will be how much we have spent on Jack, Julian and The Viking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.