Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where it’s due. Watched yesterdays game on TV and Stephen Warnock was very complimentary without being snide.

Admittedly you could argue how could he be negative during a 4-0 win ( doesn’t stop some) and it’s a low bar I’ve set. But he was a good pundit during this game.

However it wasn’t the BBC. It may be that when he gets back on there etc etc but maybe not.

Credit where it’s due. Watched yesterdays game on TV and Stephen Warnock was very complimentary without being snide.

Admittedly you could argue how could he be negative during a 4-0 win ( doesn’t stop some) and it’s a low bar I’ve set. But he was a good pundit during this game.

However it wasn’t the BBC. It may be that when he gets back on there etc etc but maybe not.

I always remember Warnock saying that City were very unlucky with the officiating in both legs of champs league v dippers. It always stood out as he was the only one who mentioned it.

will check later on,but will the sky sports news presenters be wearing black armbands seeing as their beloved rags are bottom of the league..
It’s comedy galore. They’re being battered from pillar to post.

I can see Twentieth Hag folding under this much scrutiny. Big Fat Sam till the end of the season?

Bloody hell the twats are coming after Haaland after we beat Bournemouth four nil and he got an assist. What is the press’ expectation of him? He scores 6 goals per game in the first half?
It's outrageous, the MOTD interviews with Pep and Gundo were embarrassing. Talking almost like it was a defeat and a howler performance from Haaland. Then doing a piss take heat map of his passing

Even with the first two goals being on him he was still their best player today. Also had the balls to come out and do the post-match player interview afterwards so fair play to him.
Yeah, he was wrong to take the blame when other stats (distance run, presses, sprints) indicated exactly why Brentford won. Fucking cowardly from the rest of them hiding behind De Gea.

Decent shot-stopper and perhaps most importantly has seemed for several years like the only one of their players who consistently gives a fuck.

Not perfect and I wouldn't be racing to sign him, but one of their few players actually earning his wages each week.
Calmly playing it out from the back not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.