Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to assume they just have a stock photograph of the Premier League trophy that they use, rather than the editorial team actually making a call on these decisions. I think we’re going too far down the rabbit hole with some of this stuff.
Probably, good luck on convincing any of the 'tinfoil hat' wearing crowd of that though.

They've turned a corner.
What they haven't yet figured out is that since ferguson finished, (and beforehand to be truthful) they've been going round and round a roundabout. No corners in sight.

Hire a new manager, get rid of the dross, buy loads of new players, have a crap season, sack the new manager.

Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Lovely jubbly :)

So you don't mind the bbc taking one photograph of the PL trophy in 1992 and still using it.?
Did it actually have any teams name on it to indicate the year or do you just object to the fact that they're red? I'd guess if it did have their name on it that they're just using the first winners of the trophy with it being the 30 year anniversary.

And no, I don't mind because I'm not a child.

Their big mistake was getting in OGS short term. Thankfully he was so good that they were unable to get rid of him as planned and gave him the job full time. That opened up the long road to the championship.

What they haven't yet figured out is that since ferguson finished, (and beforehand to be truthful) they've been going round and round a roundabout. No corners in sight.

Hire a new manager, get rid of the dross, buy loads of new players, have a crap season, sack the new manager.

Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Lovely jubbly :)

The truth is Moyes is their level now, fighting for a top 6th place

Stephen Warnock of sky now. Looks like he's been to the same dentist as Bingo
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.