Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read an article on the BBC website about the first thirty years of the PL. We get a mention and apart from the Abu Dhabi money and the trophies they manage to crowbar in the Alan Ball episode of timewasting in the corner when we needed a goal v The DIppers. Also, Pellegrini's three years and title win have been airbrushed as far as I can see.

Ok, so the com-comms deluded on 5live, while appearing baffled by the 'nited situation has genuinely just said, "but the talent in this manchester united squad is second to none!"
I kid you not...
I suppose if you are marking out of 100, second to none is two?

Hmmm interesting point you make near the end let’s just say the rags finished in the bottom three I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to change the rules to have them remain in the premier league..
Can’t see the others voting for that!

I've just read an article on the BBC website about the first thirty years of the PL. We get a mention and apart from the Abu Dhabi money and the trophies they manage to crowbar in the Alan Ball episode of timewasting in the corner when we needed a goal v The DIppers. Also, Pellegrini's three years and title win have been airbrushed as far as I can see.

Youd never think Liverpool had won the title just the once in 30 years…. From that article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.