Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reach media group framing Jesus move to Arsenal directly from the poor streets of Brazil rather than from us.

Another clown who has a short memory.
Knocking fuck out of women should stop as well,never stopped this gobshite from doing it...what a wanker...

It’s honestly one of my guilty pleasures. Those Echo headlines are just incredible. They are so beyond parody and truth, I think they need to invent a new terminology for them. It’s beyond my imagination. Perhaps someone like Dali? Beethoven maybe?

Edit:

Last paragraph in that article. I’ve read it about 10 times, but I still don’t know what the fuck this guy is on about

‘In the grand scheme of things, such nuances could be considered minor and unimportant. But the detail which goes into Liverpool’s transfer plans suggests such a trend is not a coincidence.’
Pmsl, that last paragraph. Wtf is the **** on about

It’s honestly one of my guilty pleasures. Those Echo headlines are just incredible. They are so beyond parody and truth, I think they need to invent a new terminology for them. It’s beyond my imagination. Perhaps someone like Dali? Beethoven maybe?

Edit:

Last paragraph in that article. I’ve read it about 10 times, but I still don’t know what the fuck this guy is on about

‘In the grand scheme of things, such nuances could be considered minor and unimportant. But the detail which goes into Liverpool’s transfer plans suggests such a trend is not a coincidence.’
Aphex
I think he is referencing the hacking of competitors scouting databases.

Knocking fuck out of women should stop as well,never stopped this gobshite from doing it...what a wanker...
Him being a wanker is another one of his 'talents' Wasn't he fond of a little bit of headlight flashing fun?

Always good to hear moral outrage from a fella who beats women and jizzes through car windows.

Him being a wanker is another one of his 'talents' Wasn't he fond of a little bit of headlight flashing fun?

Always good to hear moral outrage from a fella who beats women and jizzes through car windows.
Jazzing through a car window is some achievement. Open or closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.