Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t subscribe to Sky sports but staying at a relative’s who does. Watched the transfer show for the last 20 minutes or so, between the adverts, and the girl on it (forget the name but I recall from reading BM she is or was Mane’s girlfriend and a dipper fan) hasn’t contributed a thing until asked about Ronaldo’s future at the swamp. Proceeded to waffle meaningless tripe which goes to further confirm there is no justification for attaching any credibility to the majority of media pundits. It’s embarrassing how amateurish it is

Don’t subscribe to Sky sports but staying at a relative’s who does. Watched the transfer show for the last 20 minutes or so, between the adverts, and the girl on it (forget the name but I recall from reading BM she is or was Mane’s girlfriend and a dipper fan) hasn’t contributed a thing until asked about Ronaldo’s future at the swamp. Proceeded to waffle meaningless tripe which goes to further confirm there is no justification for attaching any credibility to the majority of media pundits. It’s embarrassing how amateurish it is

I, accidentally, caught that too. Car crash tv and Mike Wedderburn was clearly getting frustrated by her stream of vacuuous inanities.

Leeds manager bemoaning the fact that the game is fast developing the 'one minute' goal kick! We've had that phenomenon at The Etihad for season after season. Every goalie that turns up for the opposition goes through a very specific process - placing ball a particular way AFTER he has deliberately misplaced it with the writing askew, clearing the caked on mud reminiscent of any Manchester playing field from October to April from his boots, checking whether he trusts his full backs to play out, deciding it's too dodgy and waves them up the field to occupy four square yards of turf and hope they get a throw-in off the back of Kyles head, all before toe-ending the ball into touch. Cue the minute goal kick.

I think ten seconds is ample for a keeper to return the ball to play. Failure to do so would result in a corner for the opposition. That's stop the fuckin' timewasting. Same with throw-ins.
Pickford was shockingly and deliberately time wasting from the first half. It reminded me of Tim Howard when City played Everton some years back. When he got a goal kick instead of fetching the ball he'd run out of the area pretending to berate his defenders. Then he'd pick up the ball at his leisure and slowly wander to the opposite side of the goal area and make a couple of attempts to place the ball. Then he'd go back and start his run up only to stop to remove some imaginary crap from his studs or pull his socks up and start all over again. He did this from the first minute and I don't recall him being booked which was no surprise seeing as the ref was that bent twat Peter Walton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.