Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford was shockingly and deliberately time wasting from the first half. It reminded me of Tim Howard when City played Everton some years back. When he got a goal kick instead of fetching the ball he'd run out of the area pretending to berate his defenders. Then he'd pick up the ball at his leisure and slowly wander to the opposite side of the goal area and make a couple of attempts to place the ball. Then he'd go back and start his run up only to stop to remove some imaginary crap from his studs or pull his socks up and start all over again. He did this from the first minute and I don't recall him being booked which was no surprise seeing as the ref was that bent twat Peter Walton.

Yes I explained to Mrs asa last night about the imaginary berating. Pickford is an expert.
She said it was similar to my cramp when asked to get the washing in after it has started raining.

The football page of the Daily Telegraph 10 minutes before kick off. Are we playing tonight. I hope so as I’m satin seat at the stadiumFD28A54B-FE87-456B-BFAB-7A99C08B87C2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.