Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what he is master-classing in?

57aea041ffcd3cd98a9d3f632dc7ddce.jpg
Bob Mortimer has been giving insight into dyches tactics and motivation styles for a few years already.

I have previously posted about his pitifully poor critical thinking skills and inability to grasp complex and nuanced arguments.

He is of around average intelligence at best, which through the prism of the job he holds makes him stupid. It’s actually astonishing to me that someone so manifestly lacking in intellect holds the position he does, but his professional standing does not of itself demonstrate his intelligence, but rather his output within that role, which displays a conspicuous inability to advance an argument in a balanced, considered and well thought out way. The fact he is calculating is neither here nor there. Plenty of calculating people are thick.
Interesting analysis. Have you challenged him on Twitter ? If not, you should.

The 'How do you stop Haaland?' theme is developing and the BBC started it.

Keown is continuing the narrative started on last week's MOTD. Lineker asked Ashley Williams: "How do you stop Haaland?", and he replied, half-jokingly, "I would make a red card challenge".

I don't remember any pundit saying the same about Kane or Salah, and if they did there's no way BBC sport would tweet about it.
Old players saying kick the fucker, shock.

That‘s how the game was back then.

The 'How do you stop Haaland?' theme is developing and the BBC started it.

Keown is continuing the narrative started on last week's MOTD. Lineker asked Ashley Williams: "How do you stop Haaland?", and he replied, half-jokingly, "I would make a red card challenge".

I don't remember any pundit saying the same about Kane or Salah, and if they did there's no way BBC sport would tweet about it.
Fucking scum these pundits. In his moronic brain red card challenge probably means possible career ending challenge. Absolute scumbag for saying that. They would never say that for Kane and Salah when they were scoring for fun.

Last edited:
Disagree mate. The club needs to call it out and take action. Not Pep in his press conferences. We are just the media whipping boys because we allow it to happen. There is absolutely no chance Liverpool would have put up with what Keown has said about Salah. None. And I don't blame them. What he has said live on the BBC is completely unacceptable. If the club don't stop it then it will continue to happen. The blame is with the club fair and square.
True, the club needs to be stronger with these morons. The press team have been poor in protecting Pep from the vultures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.