Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed in hotel near ground, Villa fans were celebrating g like they had won the Cup.
It shows how far we have come.
The home team play with 9 defenders and make it very hard work for a top team to break them down.

They made us look sluggish because of their work rate and organisation.

I think it is daft to blame individuals, they did as they were told re positions and tactics.

Bed was lumpy too.

It was a poor decision but the ref blew and everyone stopped playing apart from coutinho who took a shot. If you look at the replays even Ederson made a half arsed attempt at saving the shot.

Really can't understand the outrage
Exactly what I thought. Let’s be honest, it’s because it’s big bad City. They can’t wait for us to get beat to such an extent that they lie to themselves. If they want to live in a fantasy, leave them to it, you can’t argue with stupid.

It was a poor decision but the ref blew and everyone stopped playing apart from coutinho who took a shot. If you look at the replays even Ederson made a half arsed attempt at saving the shot.

Really can't understand the outrage
Exactly this, the ref had clearly blown so the game has stopped.

Oh I enjoyed this. Lineker ending Migs, beautiful.

Delaney got absolutely trounced there. I'm amazed he has the temerity to try that rubbish repeatedly, considering his ownership - who literally tried to silence an MP using their legal team & clients at No 10.

Imagine working for a paper that was explicitly used as a vehicle for the owner to succesfully inbed himself into the upper echelons of politics, and still thinking you can talk about 'washing projects' from a point of ethical superiority.

If Lineker has sussed the c*nt out, and who he works for, so have other pundits. Delooney‘s standing across football sinks lower by the day.

Yet City still let c*nt into the Etihad, feed and water him, so he can report on our matches.

Work that one out as a City fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.