Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the WhatsApp group are having a team jolly in Denmark. Probably spent half the conference pissing and moaning about City
Pity any daft **** who actually paid real money to listen to slugs like Harris, Panja and Corbett.
Delooney mustn’t have got the week off

View attachment 48322
What a truly appalling sight to behold.
Over there for a Tour de France jolly too no doubt.

What a truly appalling sight to behold.
Over there for a Tour de France jolly too no doubt.
There was a whole section slagging off City at about 18 minutes in on the video below called "Billionaires and Breakaways" Just the usual incoherent rant including the nonsense about Roberto Mancini's totally above board consultancy fee paid to him by Sheikh Mansour well before he even started working for City and before FFP was even operating!

There was a whole section slagging off City at about 18 minutes in on the video below called "Billionaires and Breakaways" Just the usual incoherent rant including the nonsense about Roberto Mancini's totally above board consultancy fee paid to him by Sheikh Mansour well before he even started working for City and before FFP was even operating!

I’m glad you listened to it pal, so I didn’t have to!

I’m glad you listened to it pal, so I didn’t have to!
I only watched the bit about City. It seemed like a very turgid conference. What is interesting though is how many people there seemed to be from universities and publically-funded quangos. The conference seems to be part of a very lucrative gravy train. Slagging City and PSG off (and now Newcastle) is a nice meal ticket for some people.

I only watched the bit about City. It seemed like a very turgid conference. What is interesting though is how many people there seemed to be from universities and publically-funded quangos. The conference seems to be part of a very lucrative gravy train. Slagging City and PSG off (and now Newcastle) is a nice meal ticket for some people.

Organised by the yanks

Yep, McGeehan has built an entire career on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.