Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Oliver Holt also said that and he’s not been afraid to have a good laugh about it since to be fair.

To give them a bit of leeway, they’re asked to give an opinion and are encouraged to go big with it one way or the other. No one is interested in hearing them sitting on the fence and being indecisive on whether they think a signing is going to be hit or miss.

With DeBruyne, let’s be honest, how many City fans were bouncing up and down with excitement at the time? It was a very lot of money to pay for a player approaching his mid 20s who’d done nothing on a big stage by that point.
Which one of them are you?

As for the KDB excitement, go and use the search facility on this site and find his thread and read it, then you will be able to make a more informed judgement on your erm fellow City fans.

Which one of them are you?

As for the KDB excitement, go and use the search facility on this site and find his thread and read it, then you will be able to make a more informed judgement on your erm fellow City fans.

Yeah mate, I’m gonna trawl through a thousand posts before every comment I make incase I upset a few sensitive souls.

I do think he has political ambitions and Mayor of Manchester ? Why not. I certainly think he wants to be part of some so called independent body overseeing football.
What always makes me laugh is his anti glazar stance. Neville Co owns a football club. They don't have 51% fan ownership and at some point they will take money out of the club.
But he wouldn’t be independent would he? You can see that with the lies and half truths he peddles about our main owner

Yeah mate, I’m gonna trawl through a thousand posts before every comment I make incase I upset a few sensitive souls.

But then you would have known that the majority of City fans had indeed heard of KDB and were quite excited he was joining.
I mean he was pissing all over the German league at the time, making assists at will.

But it is easier to seemingly side with those pesky journalists for whatever reason, who would want to do that?

The same guys who hadn't heard of YaYa or David Silva either lol They'll get no leeway from me.

Last edited:
Bit of a scratchy mood this morning, since Sam Lee wanted a blatantly offside goal awarded because it was a worldy strike.
He is a major correspondent for our Team, a bit worrying.

This isn't specifically just at you but do people want 'our team' to only have correspondents who's views mirror your own?

I don't like a lot of the British Sports Media but this thread has gone ridiculous with people complaining when someone has a different viewpoint.

There have been people criticising Micah Richards and Nedem Onuoha and saying they've sold out to Sky Sports because they had a different opinion.

Neville constantly referring to our owners as Abu Dhabi. Why doesn’t he refer to the rags owners as America?

...because the Glazers aren't connected family wise to those ruling the country.

The angle you should take is that he would have no problem if investers from the Middle East did so in his company's and interests.

It's about time the club said or preferably did something about it. That is just unacceptable and needs to be called out. But we won't will we? We will just sit there all passive and take the abuse like we usually do. If the club is not prepared to speak up about about it and stop it then it will just continue. The more they get away with it the worse it will get, just like it has over the last the few years. The media and its 'pundits' know we are a very easy target at who they can just sit back and take pot shots at without any recourse. It's our own fault nobody else's.

its ok the club will let him in when he wants to.

Reactions: PPT
Here's a cracker of a headline in the Fail online today.

"Manchester City stars hit the town with their partners for an early birthday party for Jack Grealish at the Ivy...with Kevin De Bruyne and Kyle Walker among those out after they dropped points against Aston Villa".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.