Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds on the winners of the 2022/2023 Premier League

Man City and Liverpool are favourites to be crowned 2022-23 Premier League champions.

That's according to bookmakers Betfair, who are predicting another two-horse race with Pep Guardiola's Citizens available at 8/13 and Liverpool at 12/5.

Liverpool, who start against promoted Fulham, are next at 12/5 having missed out by a single point last term.

Tottenham are now considered third-favourites at 14/1 after a flurry of incomings.

Antonio Conte's side have signed Richarlison, Yves Bissouma, Ivan Perisic and Fraser Forster to join Rodrigo Bentancur and Dejan Kulusevski, who arrived in January.

They are ahead of London rivals Chelsea (16/1) who have seen Romelu Lukaku, Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen leave the club. The futures of Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta are also in doubt, while Barcelona are now favourites to sign Raphinha.

Manchester United are 25/1 to clinch the title during Erik ten Hag's debut campaign, ahead of Arsenal (40/1) and Newcastle (100/1).
Bookies can only base their odds on what went before and a crystal ball. They're pretty good, like the rest of us, about what went before, but we haven't a clue about how new personnel will perform. They know we have a good team, will perform well, they hope the Dippers can hang on to our coat-tails, but those also-rans from last season are gonna be unknown quantities. Pure guesswork.

And I wouldn't put it past Gabby to be neck 'n neck with Erland for the GB!

Any artists on here able to draw a picture of The Good Ship Manchester City sailing calmly through a sea of boiling piss whilst the Rags ship is lilting like the Titanic and the Scouse one has capsized?
They're organising a collection, a judicial inquiry, and questions in Parliament, but the parade is going ahead!

Does anyone know who Callum Doyle plays for ? Apparantly he scored last night in the euro final. I know the other scorers, Chukwuemeka and Aaron Ramsey play for Villa because the bbc told me in their online report. For some reason the BBC didn't name Doyles club.
I thought he played for Sunderland? 36 League appearances last season!

Odds on the winners of the 2022/2023 Premier League

Man City and Liverpool are favourites to be crowned 2022-23 Premier League champions.

That's according to bookmakers Betfair, who are predicting another two-horse race with Pep Guardiola's Citizens available at 8/13 and Liverpool at 12/5.

Liverpool, who start against promoted Fulham, are next at 12/5 having missed out by a single point last term.

Tottenham are now considered third-favourites at 14/1 after a flurry of incomings.

Antonio Conte's side have signed Richarlison, Yves Bissouma, Ivan Perisic and Fraser Forster to join Rodrigo Bentancur and Dejan Kulusevski, who arrived in January.

They are ahead of London rivals Chelsea (16/1) who have seen Romelu Lukaku, Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen leave the club. The futures of Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta are also in doubt, while Barcelona are now favourites to sign Raphinha.

Manchester United are 25/1 to clinch the title during Erik ten Hag's debut campaign, ahead of Arsenal (40/1) and Newcastle (100/1).
So to put it another way, Manchester City are odds on favourites to win the league.

I thought he played for Sunderland? 36 League appearances last season!

Correct.

It’s like every player who once upon a time played for United or one of their youth teams no matter how few games he played, will always get mention as a United ex-player.

Just now on SSN Andy Goram ex Rangers and ex Manchester United has died.

I’m surprised the rest of the league aren’t up in arms at the continual squeezing of these **** and their name into every fuck news item or match report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.