Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read a most uplifting article on the BBC website explaining that Salah's new contract "goes beyond football" because of his religious observances and his general niceness. It's very good of Liverpool paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week whether he scores goals or not, just for being good for football. I'm sure the Echo could get a good story out of this crap.

I've just read a most uplifting article on the BBC website explaining that Salah's new contract "goes beyond football" because of his religious observances and his general niceness. It's very good of Liverpool paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week whether he scores goals or not, just for being good for football. I'm sure the Echo could get a good story out of this crap.

Why the muslim faith is good for Liverpool FC ?

Liverpool declares Jihad on City?

Bookies can only base their odds on what went before and a crystal ball. They're pretty good, like the rest of us, about what went before, but we haven't a clue about how new personnel will perform. They know we have a good team, will perform well, they hope the Dippers can hang on to our coat-tails, but those also-rans from last season are gonna be unknown quantities. Pure guesswork.

And I wouldn't put it past Gabby to be neck 'n neck with Erland for the GB!
The bookies should read the papers. According to them, Newcastle, Spurs and some struggling club from Merseyside have all bagged better players than Haaland.

I saw some guff the other day about LFC putting Salah up for sale as they werent prepared to meet his wage demands. The usual bollox followed but the gist from their fans was fuck off Salah you greedy bastard, we are special, if all you want is money then join City blah blah blah. Now they’ve given in and paid him what he wants, basically doubling his wage and that of the next highest wage earner Dick van Dyke at £220k, he‘s back to being a hero and the club have done the right thing blah blah. of course the media are lapping it up. Just hope Dick and co started demanding more money.

In other news

"surprising scenes at the arctic as polar bears were seen celebrating the Salah contract. Apparently the contract would bring an end to global warming! Rumour has it this contract would also bring permanent peace to Gaza strip."

Last edited:
The bookies should read the papers. According to them, Newcastle, Spurs and some struggling club from Merseyside have all bagged better players than Haaland.
The same idiots said much the same when we acquired Sergio and Kevin. What were those two gonna bring to the party was often the line they peddled! Well, some talent and some fuckin' party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.