Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant help but feel that ive missed some gossip here. just run that by me again.

I don’t recall that story but I do remember one about her current husband getting nicked for giving him a slapping when he dropped their children off one time a few years ago.

I had the misfortune of listening to one of his radio shows a few months ago. He spent virtually the whole two hours telling near identical anecdotes about all the times he had to kip in his garden shed because his wife locked him out for turning up home, pissed up at 5 am, whey he’d planned to spend the night with her and their children. Seemed quite proud of it. Classy guy.

“He’s one of those players that I would say if you get an opportunity as a football fan to get a ticket in the ground where he's playing. Go and watch him,” Neville said. “You can get them at City can't you?” Carragher cheekily responded, causing laughter in the studio including from presenter David Jones.
Why listen to them ? Even whilst praising Alfies lad they are taking cheap shots. I watch the away matches on Sky in the pub. In just before kick off, out as soon as the final whistle goes. They are scum, Souness aside, so I ignore them.

united v Omonia £1.99 on some websites. If you ‘enter’ the ‘competition’ and pay the fee you are guaranteed to win
Tens of thousands handed out to schools and junior football clubs all over the north west and beyond, Scotland and Ireland. I’ve been offered loads today to go along and take the piss. Quite a few Berts are heading down to do exactly that
Could be their Mansfield moment

View attachment 57365

And yet the broadcasters will be fully on message and acting to orders. No shots of the upper tiers
Manure against Omonia, if you have not heard of them before, they are a mid table team that wear red and their ground is just outside of Manchester.

Just listening to an interview Ratboy did on 5live today. The interviewer rips into his hypocrisy over supporting Qatar and then saying Saudi and Abu Dhabi's buying clubs is immoral.
About time someone called him out.
I cant stand 2 faced wankers and Neville is one of the biggest. Perhaps a few more will now give the weasel some stick.

Carragher on Sky "Hes not a city player, hes a player for all the premier league." have you ever heard such utter bollocks
Yeah, when the scousers wanted to share our PL trophy….for coming second, Haaland’s fooked if Mo pulls his socks up & gets 15 goals, there’ll be no plinth with his golden boot

Why listen to them ? Even whilst praising Alfies lad they are taking cheap shots. I watch the away matches on Sky in the pub. In just before kick off, out as soon as the final whistle goes. They are scum, Souness aside, so I ignore them.
Totally agree with you on ignoring them, this little side show was pre-planned, when would Neville encourage people to go to watch City. It's killing them having to praise City so don't rise to the bait just ignore them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.