Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't coz they're not going away.

They're nobodies.

Their views are not being echoed by the main football pundits.

They have no influence at all other than pissing City fans off and it's City fans giving them oxygen by sharing and clicking on their articles.

Proof that YouTube is a nest of clueless cunts, it’s not just the mainstream media
Isn’t this **** a spurs fan?
(Another shout to @shackattack

Haaland wil only score 15 goals, this season! I guess he got the clicks but tbh who would watch something that talks bollocks (besides aftv/mutv fans)

State of this

FFS proof that O Hara knows nothing about football and shouldn't be taken seriously. Although it seems to of worked getting people responding and arguing with each other.

Prue attention seeking and trying to sound smarter than he is. What am I saying he is not very smart at all and us stealing a living being a so called pundit

Last edited:
I dont like this I dont like it at all why are City doing this there is no need

FFS proof that O Hara knows nothing about football
Yep. Mentions Maradonna, arguably the best ever player, who played 38 games for Barcelona but is mostly associated with Napoli of course. Not quite sure what he’s trying to prove with that example. The guy wasn’t even born when he played there, his history only goes back to the early nineties at best hence why he named those particular clubs. He just isn’t old enough to know it changes, otherwise he might have added Ajax, Benfica or Anderlecht.

Ignorant git.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.