Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fawning, arse-licking biased BBC fully behind the Dippers last night.

First time I've seen goal alerts with a club's crest and huge GOAL! caption. Did it on both their goals last night.

View attachment 57513

Of course, all our goals just get the normal alert.
View attachment 57514
Let it go mate,yes I see were your coming from but just enjoy the team and the football being played..

First time I've seen goal alerts with a club's crest and huge GOAL! caption. Did it on both their goals last night.

View attachment 57513

View attachment 57514

That's because our lads are lovely, lovely boys, while the dippers look like a bunch of pissed up Quasimodos.

View attachment 57513

View attachment 57514

Would prefer the latter headline, comment and picture to be honest. Not sure what the issue is, just enjoy the night.

Last edited:
It’s getting tricky for the media: they will soon HAVE to report on haaland and by extension city. Because we really are a marvel and he is a global super star in his own right so I expect some positive press constantly by Christmas.

Literally their only hope is he does leave for Madrid in 2 years. I don’t think he’ll leave that soon but that never stopped them with aguero did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.