Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s getting tricky for the media: they will soon HAVE to report on haaland and by extension city. Because we really are a marvel and he is a global super star in his own right so I expect some positive press constantly by Christmas.

Literally their only hope is he does leave for Madrid in 2 years. I don’t think he’ll leave that soon but that never stopped them with aguero did it?

After those years of trying to get a global superstar like Kaka & Ronaldinho who’d have thought we’d already started nurturing the biggest star of the premier league in the shit wilderness years. Thank you Alfie.

Lets face it, the tabloids are all hurting and frustrated that were just getting better and better so its not surprising they won't miss an opportunity to have a dig even its about some dodgy restaurant. I'm a little surprised Sly did that the about Haaland contract. Maybe another blues goal fest dampened their dipper love in last night so they had to come up with something. Nunez, everything but a goal?????....give me break..they're so desperate.

The Sun wouldn't tell lies though, would it?
no-more-lies-stop-lying-260nw-259490852.jpg

To suggest there are no decent restaurants that don't serve frozen food in the whole of Manchester is a bit odd.
The Sun wouldn't tell lies though, would it?
Front page news as well, must be a very slow news day indeed.
There's no one dying in Ukraine, no energy crisis and inflation is down to 2% so they need something to grab your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.