Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know Ake has been locked on the bench?

I don’t think I ever read that before. Locked.

ECE9-F42-B-11-FF-4070-9-E21-13-F7-EB671264.jpg
Locked on the bench and improved? What tripe!

Late in the day but just listened to the beginning of Jim White on talk sport reviewing City's championship win against Villa on the Monday following the game.
White was trying to whip up some enthusiasm for debate but it seemed as if Jordan and Murphy just wanted to talk about anything else but.
Jordan had a pop about us losing in the Champions League and after three minutes they started talking about Brentford vs Leeds.
You could taste the lack of enthusiasm in the studio.
The broadcaster should at least have had a pro City commentator to balance things out.

Late in the day but just listened to the beginning of Jim White on talk sport reviewing City's championship win against Villa on the Monday following the game.
White was trying to whip up some enthusiasm for debate but it seemed as if Jordan and Murphy just wanted to talk about anything else but.
Jordan had a pop about us losing in the Champions League and after three minutes they started talking about Brentford vs Leeds.
You could taste the lack of enthusiasm in the studio.
The broadcaster should at least have had a pro City commentator to balance things out.
Three names right there that I will avoid at all costs. Surprised Murphy manages to stay awake listening to himself. Boring c*&*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.