Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, never.
Why should clubs at that level get pushed out by this?

Well it shouldn't be easy for supposed B-Team with only consisted U-18 player to achieve succesive promotion within decade no matter how much talented they are. Their physicallity and experience will be proven a very tough test for academy player playing against grown men in each of every week. It will be huge difference than playing against their own age.

Not only it will be tough B-Team also isn't stable because each year almost certainly they will be changing most of their core player.

Like i said it will be not be easy at all if that ever implemented, a reguler in national league and lower shouldn't worry they will get pushed out by B-Team that will only consist of teenager as the only player ever allowed to play no matter how much talented they are.

Well it shouldn't be easy for supposed B-Team with only consisted U-18 player to achieve succesive promotion within decade no matter how much talented they are. Their physicallity and experience will be proven a very tough test for academy player playing against grown men in each of every week. It will be huge difference than playing against their own age.

Not only it will be tough B-Team also isn't stable because each year almost certainly they will be changing most of their core player.

Like i said it will be not be easy at all if that ever implemented, a reguler in national league and lower shouldn't worry they will get pushed out by B-Team that will only consist of teenager as the only player ever allowed to play no matter how much talented they are.
U18s??? Have you forgotten the U21s, or are they supposed to be playing other U21s after playing in tier 5?

Did you know Ake has been locked on the bench?

I don’t think I ever read that before. Locked.

ECE9-F42-B-11-FF-4070-9-E21-13-F7-EB671264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.