Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sunday times sport today - scottish Dullard Johnathan Norcroft gives the marks out of 10.

6 for Haaland, think 7 for de bruyne in a 4-0 win.

compared to other writers giving 8 and 7 for Kane and Son for example in a tight 1-0 win.

Middle of the section a two page spread on Liverpool and Klopp from….Johnathan Norcroft
The Times has for the last few years, maybe longer some might say, been a livarpool fanzine. I stopped my subscription a few years back when I posted that in the comments section and two of their staff piled in, knowing I was a City fan, shouting how much City had spent. I think they must have included everything in the figure ftom building the mini stadium to the tea ladies wage. Their sports staff are bitter, deluded and hateful where City are concerned. Since cancelling I barely ever read a paper and don't miss them after being a reader for decades.

The Times has for the last few years, maybe longer some might say, been a livarpool fanzine. I stopped my subscription a few years back when I posted that in the comments section and two of their staff piled in, knowing I was a City fan, shouting how much City had spent. I think they must have included everything in the figure ftom building the mini stadium to the tea ladies wage. Their sports staff are bitter, deluded and hateful where City are concerned. Since cancelling I barely ever read a paper and don't miss them after being a reader for decades.
Still buy the Saturday edition each week, largely for all the excellent non-football content, but I know what you mean.

when liverpool are struggling i like to listen to The Game podcast and bathe in the agony of Alyson Rudd.

After the city title win - she claimed in the next podcast that Liverpool were still ‘more entertaining’ have ‘more variety’ and have ‘more personality’

when liverpool are struggling i like to listen to The Game podcast and bathe in the agony of Alyson Rudd.

After the city title win - she claimed in the next podcast that Liverpool were still ‘more entertaining’ have ‘more variety’ and have ‘more personality’
Good shout that, I might seek it out tomorrow (for once).

Watched Arse v dippers if we can’t dry bum these two then I give up.
City and Arsenal are clearly the best two teams in the league right now. I wouldn't be that confident that we'll beat them. Arteta has them playing with grit and flare. It's going to be cracking game when we play them. Dippers are done but wouldn't be surprised if they get a result out of our game next week.

Last edited:
Merson is a moron , he craves attention with his ridiculous statements , his brain is addled after all the powder he has put up his snout , Trent Darby won't even be going to the World Cup because there are at least three English right backs that are better than him.
Not to mention his total lack of knowledge/appreciation for Kev as a player when he slagged us off paying £50M seven years ago. For that alone he should have been sacked as a pundit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.