Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Times has for the last few years, maybe longer some might say, been a livarpool fanzine. I stopped my subscription a few years back when I posted that in the comments section and two of their staff piled in, knowing I was a City fan, shouting how much City had spent. I think they must have included everything in the figure ftom building the mini stadium to the tea ladies wage. Their sports staff are bitter, deluded and hateful where City are concerned. Since cancelling I barely ever read a paper and don't miss them after being a reader for decades.
I just do the FT Weekend now. No sports. It's excellent.

Reactions: nmc
I see that fat **** Laporta is out having digs directed towards state clubs again. City not directly named but you can guess he is pointing the finger at us and PSG. Barca cant compete and it was the fault of said state clubs that the previous board had to spend so much money.

Angling for the super league again. Might be time we cut this cosy relationship. It seems very 1 sided. Any club that fucks up financially can blame these made up state clubs. The dirty world of football is not going away.

The cartel are plotting as we enjoy sublime football each week. The Americanisation of the premier is inching closer.

when liverpool are struggling i like to listen to The Game podcast and bathe in the agony of Alyson Rudd.

After the city title win - she claimed in the next podcast that Liverpool were still ‘more entertaining’ have ‘more variety’ and have ‘more personality’
That's more than we can say about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.