Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As will most keepers but I think people are thinking of Pickford from a few years ago, he’s got better.

He’s comfortable clipping it into the wing areas to pick out a team mate, not many can do that.

I’d rate him as third with his feet, after Ederson who is miles clear, then Alisson.
I’d have him behind Sanchez, Guita, Sa and probably Bazunu.

BT put the captions up on screen of all teams playing in Europe this week and ours was missing.

Probably a genuine error?
Yes, definitely a mistake on BT part.

Though I could mention the time they released a poster/advertisement containing all the teams in that years Champions League who by coincidence had already been knocked out of the competition and the only English club left in the competition was omitted from being mentioned on the poster, can you guess who that team was?

Answers on a postcard to;
BT
Cunts Department
CU1 0NT

They have a top squad now that will push them into that top 8 bracket consistently comfortably the step to top four then winning the league is massive and take years! Look at Arsenal under Arteta been about 3/4 years now they have a sniff will they win it in the future no idea..
Their problem is like the dippers, Arsenal have an American owner whose first interests are their rounders and gridiron teams. At least the Newcastle owners seem they will spend whatever they are allowed to on the team, but whether the club look to the future and plan in the same way City have remains to be seen.

Shhhh you will trigger the lefties here. They say politics and football should not mix but do not accept that Rushdens sneering is direct result of his politics!

Whilst your point about politics influencing people’s position on our Club is right, it’s not as simple as the clear left/right distinction you make it out to be.

The frothing Fascists over at the Daily Fail hate us more than anyone, and they’re as hard right as it gets.

I’d suggest it’s more to do with a pro-American stance reflecting the reality that the fastest growing readership for both the Mail and the Guardian is across the pond.

For their audience, the story is - US owners can do no wrong, and have the good of the game at heart - whilst conversely owners from the Arab world can do no right and are by definition nefarious crooks and outrageous cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.