Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give this guy a factual reality check on Twitter for me please? Not abusive. Just point out his inaccuracies and how the way he talks about City is how people like him soon talk about Newcastle.

No point he knows the truth but lies like 99% of the media for a reaction traction clicks and back slapping from the whats app wankers!

Can someone give this guy a factual reality check on Twitter for me please? Not abusive. Just point out his inaccuracies and how the way he talks about City is how people like him soon talk about Newcastle.
Not me. He's just another no-mark wannabe "journalist" and every time anyone clicks on the article (let alone replies) it gives him more legitimacy. Best to ignore and let him disappear back into mediocrity and his mums cellar.

Not me. He's just another no-mark wannabe "journalist" and every time anyone clicks on the article (let alone replies) it gives him more legitimacy. Best to ignore and let him disappear back into mediocrity and his mums cellar.
Exactly this, these types need people to respond to them and welcome it. The thing they least want is to be ignored and not engaged with.

No point making it easier for them. It's not just burglars either. It's the local scrotes, stalkers, and other morons you need to worry about. They get triggered by media coverage. The press are setting Jack up as a hate figure and that makes him a target. They did the same with Sterling and it culminated in a vicious attack on Raheem outside our training ground by a racist United fan. The more the mainstream media (and social media) stoke up hatred the worse are the consequences.
For example the hatred between City and LFC fans has been driven by social media (backed by the press). It led to the coach attack and it has increased the level of violence at fixtures betwen both clubs and I have witnessed this first hand on recent trips to Anfield. It will happen again on Sunday and it's only a matter of time before an innocent fan is seriously injured or even killed. Some media outlets are spreading poison in this country.
Well said mate!

So captain no mark and never will be a mark, writes a load of shit and members of this forum not only report on it and give him the clicks he’s after but continually link the story, to give him more clicks AND now increase his Twitter traffic. Just ignore the fucker and he’ll be gone. Give him exactly what he wants on the other hand……..

another liar, who would ever believe that from a chief football writer?
It's impossible to know there to start with that article. The writer is so incompetent he has not even made a cursory fact check on Google. He has obviously never visited Maine Road or the Etihad and doesn't even have the most basic knowledge of Manchester City. He has just hoovered up all the cliches and packed them into one fabricated feature. Many years ago the Northern Echo was a respected regional newspaper nowadays it has become a laughing stock.

It's impossible to know there to start with that article. The writer is so incompetent he has not even made a cursory fact check on Google. He has obviously never visited Maine Road or the Etihad and doesn't even have the most basic knowledge of Manchester City. He has just hoovered up all the cliches and packed them into one fabricated feature. Many years ago the Northern Echo was a respected regional newspaper nowadays it has become a laughing stock.
Very much like the MuEN and most other regional newspapers and the daily's as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.