Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Nasser Al Khelafi isn't a billionaire.

2) Nasser Al Khelaifi doesn't own PSG

3) PSG are owned by the Qatar Investment authority, worth $445 Billion.

So Klopp has in fact jut named the 3 richest owners in football, regardless of their nationality.
Regardless, why is it only those 3 clubs he can’t compete with, nobody can compete with apparently? Does the £0.4 billion between Mansour & Materschitz make that much of a difference?

As I said, at worst xenophobic, at best misguided, but certainly continues the rhetoric that we spend what we want regardless of FFP

Liverpool have one thing that Man City haven't despite their billions. More shit stirring by that trash publication the Liverpool Echo, can't even bring myself to read the sanctimonious bs that no doubt it is.
These are to blame for a lot of the hatred which we're seeing now between both clubs, and the shitty Manchester Evening News is no better

Now I dont agree with any chants about the dead victims of tragedies at all.

However, for these scum to perpetrate the actions that caused the death of 39 innocent people and then get "victim triggered" themselves when anyone mentions it is fcking unbelievable.

Just as bad is the medias willingness to go along with them on all this, have not one of them got the balls or integrity to publicly call it all for what it actually is.

I just cannot see myself ever buying a newspaper ever again, and I dont go on their internet sites either. If they cant show a degree of integrity in their work they dont deserve to be paid.
Like Mark Lawrenson said its like Liverpools dirty little secret. His words not mine.

I would love to see what would be written by these fuckers if one of the media darlings got bought by someone from the middle east??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.