Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see crackhead thinks that Raz will be a big miss for City. Like he’s some big authority on football. It amazes me anyone would employ him in the media.
What Merson and the rest of the two faced journalists have failed to see is that Raz has been stinking the place out for the past 12 months.
The media currently hanging on to Raheems coat tails are the same one's who was casually slipping racism into their stories about him over the years.

And just to add, why the fuck he is choosing Chelsea, with their racial undertones running through their club, baffles me.

So you are quoting there 2 examples, what 30-40 years apart. So based on that you draw a conclusion?

I’m not for one minute minimising the Westwood cases, and fully condemn them.
But I also condemn cases that occurred in football decades ago, and also condemn cases arising involving players in recent years too. It doesn’t make me question the fitness of football clubs that employed those individuals.
That’s just one example. Lots of organisations and businesses, from the government down, have, over decades, cases of disgrace.

Many, many large organisations will have people employed in them who make bad decisions, along with some bad people full stop, along with many people who aren’t like that.

The BBC have done so much good for the culture of this country.
I won’t mention Dads Army,
Fools Horses, Edge of Darkness, Tinker Taylor, and all the other fabulous comedy & drama.
But I do think about the great sporting moments I grew up with experiencing via the bbc; I can still hear David Coleman describing Steve Ovett’s ‘blue eyes like chips of ice’ as him and Coe headed past the 200m mark in Moscow. All the World Cups. I can still see the Live Aid coverage now. I could go on and on. The fabulous music coverage on Radio 1, from the Friday Rock Show to the best DJ mixes on a Friday night.
The BBC had brought me so, so much pleasure and enjoyment over the years I can’t even begin to articulate or quantify it.
So for me, it’s posts like yours that are not fit for purpose.

(And yes, just for the record, of course punish where needed in cases like Westwood, just as you would in any organisation when that is uncovered, or cover ups are uncovered)
The BBC divides opinion and there can be no dispute about a lot of it's content, some great stuff, however dig deeper and there a political left organisation. You won't last 2minutes there if you don't hold the party line.

So you are quoting there 2 examples, what 30-40 years apart. So based on that you draw a conclusion?

But I also condemn cases that occurred in football decades ago, and also condemn cases arising involving players in recent years too. It doesn’t make me question the fitness of football clubs that employed those individuals.
That’s just one example. Lots of organisations and businesses, from the government down, have, over decades, cases of disgrace.

Many, many large organisations will have people employed in them who make bad decisions, along with some bad people full stop, along with many people who aren’t like that.

Fools Horses, Edge of Darkness, Tinker Taylor, and all the other fabulous comedy & drama.
But I do think about the great sporting moments I grew up with experiencing via the bbc; I can still hear David Coleman describing Steve Ovett’s ‘blue eyes like chips of ice’ as him and Coe headed past the 200m mark in Moscow. All the World Cups. I can still see the Live Aid coverage now. I could go on and on. The fabulous music coverage on Radio 1, from the Friday Rock Show to the best DJ mixes on a Friday night.
The BBC had brought me so, so much pleasure and enjoyment over the years I can’t even begin to articulate or quantify it.

(And yes, just for the record, of course punish where needed in cases like Westwood, just as you would in any organisation when that is uncovered, or cover ups are uncovered)
I mentioned the 2 people employed by the bbc as they span 40 years but they were/are not the only sexual deviants at the bbc. There is a culture of disgusting behaviour that somehow is never uncovered but them, it is always by uncovered by others.
You make mention of many large organisations where people make bad decisions. No other organisation, large or small has had so many sexual predators AND consistently DENIED it.
You mention Dad's Army ! I am talking about the bbc getting 7, (seven,) different allegations of serious sexual misconduct and doing nothing about it. The allegations against Westwood spanned 25 years. Had they acted it is possible that 6 of the victims would have been spared the horror of this pervert. They even denied knowing about the allegations. If you believe Steve Ovetts eyes and Dad's Army make the bbc wonderful fine, like Dad's Army Jim'll Fix It was also a Saturday night favourite.
And if in your eyes, my post is not fit for purpose I'm not arsed.

I can still hear David Colemans undertones when he said "Juantorena opens his legs and shows his class". ;-)

The BBC divides opinion and there can be no dispute about a lot of it's content, some great stuff, however dig deeper and there a political left organisation. You won't last 2minutes there if you don't hold the party line.
Just for the record, I am not bothered in the slightest if they are left of Ché Guevara. The fact that they have paedophiles and rapist working for them, despite people complaining about these perverts means to me, they are not a fit and proper company.

The BBC is nothing of the sort, it just wishy washy and bland, offering both sides of any argument just in case someone (Tory) says they are biased and takes their license fee away. They don't offer an opinion either way.

Oh and the bbc are a racist institution, who says so ? Their employees that's who.
But they did only Fools and Horses so it's ok.
It sort of balances things out, make someone's life a misery, (Lakviar Singh) but make a good programme.

I’d be a lot more enthusiastic about paying my licence fee if they were!

The fact Boris Johnson’s current Director of Communications spent 18 years in the employment of the BBC, and their most prominent chief political editor of the last decade is on the right of the political divide would clearly suggest otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.