Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, I am not bothered in the slightest if they are left of Ché Guevara. The fact that they have paedophiles and rapist working for them, despite people complaining about these perverts means to me, they are not a fit and proper company.
On the balance of probability many large organisations will have paedophiles and rapists working for them who have had complaints raised about them. The BBC are no doubt not uncommon in this respect. The only difference is the BBC are more in the public eye.

Not defending the BBC in any way by the way.

Last edited:
No idea why we bought him
Yup.. to the media, us buying Haaland is like when you finish your main shop at the supermarket and in the checkout queue you pick something off the count lines display and throw it idly, without thought, into the basket..

I think of him as a Twix, nothing else.. (well, he is rather chunky!)

The UK sports 'journalism' yet again operating at its finest..

Last edited:
On the balance of probability many large organisations will have paedophiles and rapists working for them who have had complaints raised about them. The BBC are no doubt not uncommon in this respect. The only difference is the BBC are more in the public eye.
The BBC exhibits another difference. Their first instinct is always to deny they could be wrong. In turning down complaints, for example, they will blithely state that the words complained of do not break their rules, even when it is clear that the words are untrue.

Can't help themselves can they? And this from a club who've had a womens team a mere 2 years
Come on mate - you can't play down the undeniable contribution that club particularly has made to women's football.

It's not like they disbanded the team and reinstated it once they knew it was growing in a commercial sense is it?

How far do they want to go back? Bony, etc. Lol!

Screenshot-20220706-084213-2.png

Screenshot-20220706-083404-2.png

How far do they want to go back? Bony, etc. Lol!

Screenshot-20220706-084213-2.png

Screenshot-20220706-083404-2.png
Written by Ben Willcocks. Quick google search and his linkedin bio begins with - 'I have graduated with a gold standard NCTJ in Multimedia Sports Journalism and have 100wpm shorthand. Before becoming a journalist, I worked for five years as a secondary school English teacher'.

So his credentials are effectively 100wpm shorthand and working as an English teacher. One thing in his locker certainly isn't reporting the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.