Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new directive for referees this season is a back door into not allowing goals to stand!

If referees a letting 50/50 challengers go but when a goal is scored the var bloke can rewind it to a say 50/50 and point out to the referee that it was a foul!
If it were done 100% across the board there shouldn't be a problem, but the way VAR has been installed, shrouded in semi-secrecy, it's another way to manipulate the result!

I've just spotted a headline in the DT and for once I've broken the habit of a lifetime and read the article. It seems a 'lifelong Dipper fan' involved in grassroots refereeing has castigated Klippity for his performance in getting sent off Sunday. I suppose there's always a first time a red-clad outfit gets poor press.

If it were done 100% across the board there shouldn't be a problem, but the way VAR has been installed, shrouded in semi-secrecy, it's another way to manipulate the result!

I've just spotted a headline in the DT and for once I've broken the habit of a lifetime and read the article. It seems a 'lifelong Dipper fan' involved in grassroots refereeing has castigated Klippity for his performance in getting sent off Sunday. I suppose there's always a first time a red-clad outfit gets poor press.
Wonder if this guy is now in hiding after receiving death threats from cult members?

Mail back page claiming, without proof of photos, the graffiti the Dippers claimed our fans had done on the concourse ( no photos, no proof and don’t they have stewards to stop this either) had Heysel and Hillsborough references.
They will probably add war in Ukraine and the Queens death next

In case anyone missed it. City's team coach was bricked again and a window broken.
Compare and contrast the publicity, 2 toilet doors being written on against a brick being hurled at a coach carrying people.
The Dippers should be really proud of their statement condemning graffiti.
Wish the club would release a very strongly written statement about the Dippers with mention of the hacking, 2 coach attacks, spitting, coin throwing and anything else they have inc the historical facts of Dippers and Littlewoods and outspending everyone else and conclude with how all the trouble at finals, all the issues, somehow it’s always when the Dippers are involved

Back in the day journalists would require two verifiable sources before anything was printed, nowadays it seems that anything goes regardless of whether it is true or not.

Here are some facts for any lurking dippers.

1. Our bus was attacked again, third time in the last few years
2. Coins were thrown from the main stand at Pep. Last season it was people spitting at the coaching staff
3. Showing photos with graffiti on doesn't equate to it being City fans, given that other graffiti can be seen on the doors it does beg the question when were they last decorated and how old is the graffiti
4. We are not state owned, it's not up for debate
5. We cannot spend what we want despite Klipperty claiming it to be true. If you don't understand this then you need to look at FFP and how it works
6. Chanting murderers as vile as you may think it is, is not a reference to Hillsborough but Heysel. Maybe you would be happier with the chant being manslaughterers
7. Chanting about a player's mum however is considered vile, as is chanting obscene stuff about the queen and chanting songs in support of a prescribed terrorist group
8. One premier league in 32 years means you have won the same amount as Leicester and Blackburn
9. Your fans behaviour ensured every English club was banned from European football for five years
10. You harp on about being scouse not English yet you continue to want to be part of the UK when it suits. Your fans are the most reviled in the country, you are more hated than the likes of Millwall, Leeds and Cardiff. Ask yourselves why

Straight on the lash again after Liverpool's cup final win reducing the gap to 10 points.

View attachment 58449

On a serious note.

And there you bave a prime example of a bitter and insane ex-Liverpool player, the Liverpool Echo, and Klopp in his pre-match shit stirring press conference pushing the money narrative. Billions!
What don't we have? john aldridge?
You can keep him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.