Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Tony Evans has finally woken up, cleared the empties off the bed and turned off the smoke alarm, and roused himself to write his usual load of old Citeh Bingo shite and absolute fact free bullshit, but with a new addition - City shouldn’t be allowed to sign Haaland on 900k a week because it will destroy global football.
Dear me. He has now found a new outlet for his ramblings, something called ‘New Thinking’ which is a glorious example of irony right there.
Oh, and it’s American owned. Funny that, eh?….

View attachment 58613
You'd think Aldo would have a least helped out and moved the empties before he staggered home.

Meanwhile Tony Evans has finally woken up, cleared the empties off the bed and turned off the smoke alarm, and roused himself to write his usual load of old Citeh Bingo shite and absolute fact free bullshit, but with a new addition - City shouldn’t be allowed to sign Haaland on 900k a week because it will destroy global football.
Dear me. He has now found a new outlet for his ramblings, something called ‘New Thinking’ which is a glorious example of irony right there.
Oh, and it’s American owned. Funny that, eh?….

View attachment 58613
Should be in prison for the deaths of 39 innocent people that ****.

From the article

"Merseyside Police said inquires were continuing and appealed for information.
The force urged anyone with video, CCTV or dashcam footage of the incident to come forward."

I wonder how that will go
Reminds me of years ago when the sketch show 'Smack The Pony' (with Sally Phillips, Doon Mackichan etc) had one edition which had a running gag about the cost of weddings.

This basically had suppliers justifying the extra two or three '0s' they put on the price of normal things saying 'Oh but these are special, these are WEDDING flowers/buffets/chair backs/stationery etc'. And everyone organising a wedding was supposed to (forced to?) buy into their logic.

It's never ceased to amaze me how, whatever The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society has got up to over the 60 years I've been watching City, the response from our supine media, football authorities and police forces has been to buy into this similar, twisted logic that 'Oh, but these cheeky, cheery scallywags are LIVERPOOL supporters'..

You stand on the corner of Piccadilly Gardens or wherever any day of the week and lob a brick or bottle at a passing bus and see what happens to you then.. your local Old Bill won't be calling you 'Mr Scallywag', that's for sure..

Last edited:
Just so I can wrap my head around all this. City have not said anything officially in regard to the xenophobic stuff and the press are falling over themselves to put the boot in anyway.

I think they were all “briefed” at their latest WhatsApp meeting.

Whoppers.
They may not have said anything at all. It is so easy (and lazy) to say 'an unnamed source at City said.....I mean we can all play at that game, an unnamed source on BlueMoon said I was dead handsome and great in bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.