Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wembleys been used for concerts etc.

The final rounds are at wembley, so probably letting the grass recover a little.
I know there are concerts but the powers that be are trying to promote the game, Europe and world wide. Everything they do seems badly organised. Its as though the tournament is something they were forced into doing. Clearly they are way down the pecking order if Westlife can have the stadium before them.

Next up on talksport with Danny Baker.
Mo Salah's new contract at Liverpool!
Again?
And who the fcuk other than Dippers is remotely interested?
And even they must be bored with it.
Is Baker on there now ? Is his show sort of straight forward stuff or more irreverent like his old show on BBC ?

Gave up listening ages ago.

It’s nothing more than Talk United with other PL clubs thrown in now and again.
It is literally that. Was in the car this morning so thought I'd give if a few minutes, just endless interviews and name checking them They also kept insisting 77000 would be present yonight. Has the sty had some work done Never heard that many before

I was told some time ago that there were conditions attached before any Haaland "buy out clause" could be activated.
I took this with a pinch of salt until i read in a recent article that possibly there are indeed conditions attached.
So for what it's worth this is what i was told.
The "clause" only kicks in if either of one of two conditions are met.
1. City get relegated, or
2. City fail to make the Champions League on two successive years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.