Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told some time ago that there were conditions attached before any Haaland "buy out clause" could be activated.
I took this with a pinch of salt until i read in a recent article that possibly there are indeed conditions attached.
So for what it's worth this is what i was told.
The "clause" only kicks in if either of one of two conditions are met.
1. City get relegated, or
2. City fail to make the Champions League on two successive years.
1. City get relegated. You sure that wasn’t from his dads contract 20 years ago.

I was told some time ago that there were conditions attached before any Haaland "buy out clause" could be activated.
I took this with a pinch of salt until i read in a recent article that possibly there are indeed conditions attached.
So for what it's worth this is what i was told.
The "clause" only kicks in if either of one of two conditions are met.
1. City get relegated, or
2. City fail to make the Champions League on two successive years.
Does he think he's joined United?

BBC 5 Live earlier asking Juliette Ferrington about tonight's game, and which players to look out for. Lauren Hemp was talked about, then a mention for Chloe Kelly. The third one? Ella Toone, of Manchester United - a real character in the dressing room. Noticeably did not mention who the first two girls play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.