Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was the Dipper's statement of condemnation following the alleged chants at Forest yesterday?
There won't be one. Even they realise that if they pull the victim card every weekend it won't be long until someone makes it clear that fans across the country are never chanting about Hillsborough and list the things they are referring to.

Did you not see the officiating in Copenhagen?

It will be a miracle if we make it to final.
Just don't think they want us there
Haaland is box office.
I reckon UEFA will want him or Mbappe in the final (plus one of Real, Bayern Munich or Barca).

Another (Irish) Liverpool FC Shill.

Note the wording under the picture. ‘Animated’. (Does Klopp look animated or is he screaming abuse at the official?)

The irony! Saying City aren’t a normal club compared to LFC, FSG, Klopp, and the Cult.

View attachment 58902
Suppose singing the praises of Harold Shipman is harmless banter then?

I dont read the press/media, what did he say about the dippers singing ' liz is in her box' booing the National Anthem and shouting in the minute silence ?
Given he's Irish and a dipper fan he was probably doing the cheer leading.

I had a pleasant conversation with an older Irish customer on Friday, he's a Dubliner and totally unprompted by myself he started complaining about the sheer number of dipper fans in Dublin and how he hates their smugness. Turns out the gent is a City fan purely because he's never seen football played as well as we do under Pep. He absolutely adores the man.

Carragher is a f*ck wit , he is realising that the Dipper challange is over , they had a good go at it , but invariably failed , apart from a diminished Covid title and a few cups the Dippers have failed considering the £750m investment over the last seven seasons.
They are the third highest spending club in the premier league during this period (notmreferring to net spend/lack of ambition), only ourselves and the Rags have spent more , and it doesnt look like FSG will be throwing more money Clubshop's way , because like all Yank owners they want a substantial return on their investment
In comparison the ADUG group have heavily re-invested any profits and more into our football club , so you can expect plenty of more barbs from the likes of Spit and Klippety over the course of the season ,because reality has now kicked in , they might win the occasional match against us but they know the big picture is they are never going to exceed or even match our achievements in the near future
Unless they get substantial investment from a Arab/Asian owner and become "state owned" but surely the self rightheous , victim seeking Dippers would not accept that.
Oh yes they f*cking would , in a heartbeat , the jealous bastards.
Being owned by as you say by an Arab owner or owned by a state still doesn't mean a club can go and spend what they want, that ship sailed years ago with the introduction of FFP and this is where Carragher's and the likes of Simon Jordan's argument fall down. These people can not accept the City are the best run club in the world.

Last edited:
There won't be one. Even they realise that if they pull the victim card every weekend it won't be long until someone makes it clear that fans across the country are never chanting about Hillsborough and list the things they are referring to.
It's like when the media states that Pep apologised when he actually said he didn't hear any chants, like a lot of blues said who were at Anfield last week.

I always knew that Liverpool had a lot of control over sports writers in this country and abroad, but until this last week I never knew just how much. Whilst everybody like Carragher are pointing fingers at clubs with Arabic owners, and fans of other clubs are lapping it up, FSG will be conspiring with the other Yank owners and the idiots at Real, Barca and Juventus to stitch football up again to line their own pockets. When Carragher is on Sky bitching about that, everybody should remember that people like him facilitated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.