Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopite Gobshite.

Twisted figures lol.

Someone is upset his rotten club are starting to decline. Spitting freak needs to join the Gary Neville City support group. They welcome all sorts of vile cunts who are so twisted up by MCFC and it’s success.

You ain’t fooling anyone. We know the game you are playing. Sky may deem spitting ok and you may even have gotten it into your head that you have a platform to be heard. The problem is that no one takes you serious.

The pain and suffering is plugged into my veins and I am loving it. Hateful ****.

Rushden hitting the wank wall attacking city fans for the "chants" at Klanfield last week. Calling the club an embarrassment for not apologising for it.

I wonder if he's paid by FSG as well?

Another (Irish) Liverpool FC Shill.

Note the wording under the picture. ‘Animated’. (Does Klopp look animated or is he screaming abuse at the official?)

The irony! Saying City aren’t a normal club compared to LFC, FSG, Klopp, and the Cult.

5AC7C16E-7ECB-4BD9-A383-784E538E5719.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.