Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree ,but is doesnt stop the retards who write and state this garbage accusing us of "bending the rules" and finding ways round FFP, despite the fact that UEFA tried and failed miserably and the Premier league have been trying for the last few years to even put a tangible case together against us. The hateful eight have even written letters insisting we are thoroughly investigated but it appears the Premier league really do not want to go down that route and take on Khaldoon and his 100 lawyers.
That's exactly it. They just say we're doing payments of the books, or hiding fees or dodgy sponsorship deals - they don't have to back it up with anything at all, it's just taken as true.

That's exactly it. They just say we're doing payments of the books, or hiding fees or dodgy sponsorship deals - they don't have to back it up with anything at all, it's just taken as true.
Which is where our club sadly lets itself down , if people are making these accusations we need to make an example of just one of them , get them in a court room to prove their claims , we only have to take one of them to the cleaners for few millions pounds in damages , and it would make others think twice about spouting the same shite.

It is odd that American gets a free run on human rights.

Every fucking journalist last season watched every game and all games started with players taking the knee.

A movement started in America after a white policeman killed a black man.

Yet it's never question if we should have Americans owning English football clubs.

A country that still has the death penalty, you are free to carry guns, racism is still a serious problem. A country that invades others if it doesn't agree with them.

The press/media say nothing
Let's not forget the removal of a woman's right to abortion, this might be on a state-by-state business but even so.

Backward fuckers.

On
Which is where our club sadly lets itself down , if people are making these accusations we need to make an example of just one of them , get them in a court room to prove their claims , we only have to take one of them to the cleaners for few millions pounds in damages , and it would make others think twice about spouting the same shite.
One way to do it is fire a warning shot across the bows of Sky and BT. Any of your presenters mention state owned and you're off to court.

Totally agree ,but is doesnt stop the retards who write and state this garbage accusing us of "bending the rules" and finding ways round FFP, despite the fact that UEFA tried and failed miserably and the Premier league have been trying for the last few years to even put a tangible case together against us. The hateful eight have even written letters insisting we are thoroughly investigated but it appears the Premier league really do not want to go down that route and take on Khaldoon and his 100 lawyers.
We really should have banners with "Khaldoon and his 100 lawyers!"

It is odd that American gets a free run on human rights.

Every fucking journalist last season watched every game and all games started with players taking the knee.

A movement started in America after a white policeman killed a black man.

Yet it's never question if we should have Americans owning English football clubs.

A country that still has the death penalty, you are free to carry guns, racism is still a serious problem. A country that invades others if it doesn't agree with them.

The press/media say nothing
Well said. I’d like to add slavery, treatment of Japanese Americans during WW2 and genocide of the Native Americans to the list. I live in the the States and the Native American treatment lack of media coverage is almost non-existant. It’s a topic that rarely gets brought up, just like Heysel!

Well said. I’d like to add slavery, treatment of Japanese Americans during WW2 and genocide of the Native Americans to the list. I live in the the States and the Native American treatment lack of media coverage is almost non-existant. It’s a topic that rarely gets brought up, just like Heysel!

I know it's nothing to joke about. As I kid watching a western i always wanted the Indians to win. Even as a little kiddy I thought it was wrong that the native Americans were being killed, it's their land.

I know it's nothing to joke about. As I kid watching a western i always wanted the Indians to win. Even as a little kiddy I thought it was wrong that the native Americans were being killed, it's their land.
Yeah, again it’s the power of the script……..the Indians made out to be the bad guys and the Cowboys the good guys. The truth becomes clear when the facts are known and not distorted.

It’s amazing isn’t it. Just been following the last five minutes on BBC sports of the live feed and not a mention of Arsenal dropping points or the full time score. All other full times were mentioned but not them. It’s if they are scared to show it. Anyway well done saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.