Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another (Irish) Liverpool FC Shill.

Note the wording under the picture. ‘Animated’. (Does Klopp look animated or is he screaming abuse at the official?)

The irony! Saying City aren’t a normal club compared to LFC, FSG, Klopp, and the Cult.

View attachment 58902
Always wondered what happened to Eddie the Eagle?

Know nothing of this guy over here especially in football circles. Really not worth getting worked up over or giving any attention to as nobody over here does.
I was going too say the same thing. Never heard of the guy, and if I never had gone on twitter for those few years, I'd have never of heard of the likes of deloony, castles, ronay, Harris, and all the other shills writing on that platform purely just for clicks. Trust me the world's a better place away from that platform.

Always wondered what happened to Eddie the Eagle?
By clicking on articles like his or even discussing them you are giving people like this what they want. As i said above i know nothing of this guy over here and i follow local and of course football abroad. Really not worth even discussing or most importantly giving any attention too.

Screenshot_20221023-163929~2.png

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has slyly taunted Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp by claiming he has more belief in the Reds than the German does. Liverpool

Totally agree ,but is doesnt stop the retards who write and state this garbage accusing us of "bending the rules" and finding ways round FFP, despite the fact that UEFA tried and failed miserably and the Premier league have been trying for the last few years to even put a tangible case together against us. The hateful eight have even written letters insisting we are thoroughly investigated but it appears the Premier league really do not want to go down that route and take on Khaldoon and his 100 lawyers.
Totally agree James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.