Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't David White do the same to Steve Bruce in the derby at OT when he brought him down in the box for the penalty that Keith Curle converted into the top corner? Circa 1992 I think.
Nope, he pushed him in the back (as Bruce sat on the turf and White had already got to his feet) and gave him a mouthful, probably calling him a knob for putting in such a daft challenge.

How to turn a probable massive Liverpool negative, into a Liverpool positive, and a City negative, the Liverpool.com way, by their Fairy Tale writer, James Martin.

0668-EA88-0-D67-4-C5-B-B8-CD-1-D2-AFAEE5358.jpg
He should stick to cooking.

I see Bernardo texting Barcelona and begging(according to the Daily Mail) Barcelona to sign him is all over the media. As well as Foden having another bust up on holiday with his Mrs over mobile phone selfies with women.

City must be close to another player signing. ;-)
Not really though is it?
On the back of your post i went to the fail's footy section and had to get past several rag articles before finding this 'story' buried at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.