Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s honestly one of my guilty pleasures. Those Echo headlines are just incredible. They are so beyond parody and truth, I think they need to invent a new terminology for them. It’s beyond my imagination. Perhaps someone like Dali? Beethoven maybe?

Edit:

Last paragraph in that article. I’ve read it about 10 times, but I still don’t know what the fuck this guy is on about

‘In the grand scheme of things, such nuances could be considered minor and unimportant. But the detail which goes into Liverpool’s transfer plans suggests such a trend is not a coincidence.’
Thanks mate, thought I must be the dimmest bloke around, because I couldn't follow any of their convoluted logic, it's a relief to know there's two of us or perhaps it's the author that's the pillock after all.

It’s honestly one of my guilty pleasures. Those Echo headlines are just incredible. They are so beyond parody and truth, I think they need to invent a new terminology for them. It’s beyond my imagination. Perhaps someone like Dali? Beethoven maybe?

Edit:

Last paragraph in that article. I’ve read it about 10 times, but I still don’t know what the fuck this guy is on about

‘In the grand scheme of things, such nuances could be considered minor and unimportant. But the detail which goes into Liverpool’s transfer plans suggests such a trend is not a coincidence.’
Basically saying that without hacking our database they are fucked! -:)

We all know the premier league considered such nuances of law minor and unimportant hence the paltry settlement.

Locked away under folder such as:

We are murdering cunts.
Bus wrecking twats.
You will never slip alone.
Fake a staduim revamp
Financial doping via standard charter

I submitted three ideas for articles to Liverpool.com.

(a) Why bears shitting in the woods is good news for Liverpool.
(b) Why the Pope's Catholicism is bad news for City.
(c) How the wetness of water favours Liverpool in the transfer market.

They accepted two, but I still want to know what they thought was wrong with bearshit.
It was a bear from the Middle East.

Why global warming is beneficial for Liverpool.

Why nuclear winter is good for Liverpool.

Why a planet destroying asteroid wiping out mankind is beneficial for Liverpool.

Not seen these articles yet but think they all have potential to be published in a Reach publication.
Why war with Russia is good for Liverpool.

Why inflation is good for Liverpool.

Hilarious that when players are believed to be leaving City how they are lauded , Jesus is now a great signing , Sterling vastly underrated , Ake a £40m bargain but was overpriced when we bought him , the media agenda is astonishing but when we call the out we are being sensitive.
Don't think the media opinions of our club will ever change they have to placate their core following of Rags and Dippers , Foden having a barney with his missus and Jack having a few sherbets at a wedding our typical headlines in their search for negativity , desperate f*ckers.
What I find interesting about that is there won't be anyone out there left to placate soon.

The rags have got about three seasons (max) to really turn things around. If they don't (he says crossing his fingers) the plastics will completely abandon ship. Most have already, so the click bait won't be having the same desired effect.

Once Klopp and his dentures parts company with Merseyside things will start to deteriorate there for the cult.

Fans of other clubs are starting to cotton on to the media bias against us. Which isn't surprising when you compare how we're run as a club and our recent success to the way the media portray us. People can see for themselves that the media are merely click bait hacks who are desperate to maintain the (old) status quo.

Either the people writing these articles or those reading them, or more likely both groups,are fools or clinically insane.
Mate I worked for that company a decade ago. In the belly of the beast.
The redshirt obsession is real and commercially driven. As is the fact that City negativity drives almost as many clicks.
We are the lucrative clickbait panto villains at Reach PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.