Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Indeed, the best Arsenal side for a decade finishing 10 points clear of everyone else but 15 adrift of City is itself a deliciously watchable prospect and something their very online fanbase would take with good grace and in no way generate endless memes about conspiracies and proper grand old clubs who don’t rely on oil money thank you very much, please don’t look at the name of our stadium."

That bit made me chuckle.
And this:
"" We are both mature enough and petty enough to acknowledge that the piss being boiled at Anfield, Old Trafford and elsewhere is clearly part of why we’re enjoying this all so much.""

But maybe still living in Dirty Leeds. Sure I read that Erling was Dirty Leeds born.
Yes he was, as you said for a few weeks; but my point is he only had a connection to Leeds being due to the place of birth. As a toddler he was running around in a City shirt.

Yes he was, as you said for a few weeks; but my point is he only had a connection to Leeds being due to the place of birth. As a toddler he was running around in a City shirt.
Yes, thats what I put in my original post. No matter where he was born he was only ever seen in City kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.